private Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"
Bike tour for the first-comers to Vilnius featuring must-see classics in combination with newly trending spots. It is meant to introduce you to the city and make it feel as home.
The tour will wind along charming Old Town streets, pause at the iconic landmarks, stop at the enchanting viewing points.
It will take turns to spot unique details and sweet corners.
It will combine the history of Medieval glory, dramas of 20th century occupations and freedom fights, and the most recent growth of vibrant city.
Distance: 14 km.
Duration: 2 hrs 30 min.
Cycling surface: 70 % sidewalks and low traffic streets, 30 % proper cycle paths (for smoother and story telling ride, it is strongly recommended relying on a guide).
Contact us on: +37061845727
- Cathedral Square – the cradle of the city
- Vilnius University – the heart of scientific development
- Town-hall Square – the start of international fame
- Gate of Dawn – miracles of Catholic faith
- Defence Wall and Gates – panoramic views to hills and baroque towers
- Užupis – artistic quarter with free spirit
- Rivers Neris and Vilnelė – connecting the centuries
- Through developing Vilnius Konstitucijos prospect
· Professional guide
· Use of bicycle
· Use of helmet
Available for additional fee: Electric bikes, Baby seat
If there is no option you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
****Prices per person ****